Actonel

I started my Actonel on Saturday morning. You have to take the tablet with water, then stay upright for 45 minutes before having anything more to eat or drink. I did some laundry and cleaned a bit and then had my breakfast. I will take one tablet each month and hopefully this and weight bearing exercises will heal my bones. No side effects I can tell, they said I might have flu like symptoms the first few days after, so far so good.

I remember when these medications first came out and I was working as a health coach. I had a lady call in and ask if she should start taking the medication the Flying Nun was taking. It took me a minute to realize she was talking about Sally Field's commercial for osteo. I guess that just shows that those commercials do work for some people, they hear them and actually ask their doctor if they should be taking those medications. I like Sally and all, I just didn't want to have this in common with her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden