Scan and MRI

Today I had a bone density scan today to check the status of my bones. The chemo tends to thin them out some, so they wanted to get a baseline. I have been faithfully taking my calcium and vitamin D and trying to get in plenty of weight bearing exercises.

After I finished at Baptist, I was off to Premiere Orthopedics for an MRI. Dr. Law wanted to get a follow up on that spot on my T-spine. He doesn't expect any change this year, but wanted to be safe and scan it again this year. I don't consider myself claustrophobic but being in that little tube for 20 minutes is not very comfortable. I have learned to keep my eyes shut and try to meditate. Hopefully that is my last one for a while. I should hear the results in a week or so.

Tomorrow it's off to the oncologist for my routine labs and check up. I always breathe easier once she gives me the all clear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden