Oncology visit

I had my January follow up with Dr. Peacock and she entered the room carrying meds and I knew something was up. She said my bone scan showed osteopenia in one area, and osteoporosis in another. I knew the chemo could cause my bones to take a hit, but I guess I was hoping that would not be the case. I have gotten used to her coming in the room and telling me that everything looks good and this caught me off guard.

When I left the office I was very bummed out by the news about my bones. Then I got upset with myself, for letting this news upset me. Osteoporosis is small potatoes compared to cancer, and it can be treated and hopefully reversed with the medications. Thank you God for letting me remain cancer free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden