Chinatown


Breakfast in Chinatown: There is a bakery in Chinatown that I discovered several years ago. It is the Eastern Bakery on Grant. They have the best chocolate dipped granola that I have ever had. I always have to go there to get this special treat when I am in the area. Bryan and I started the day here and then we decided to split up for a while. I wanted to shop and he wanted to explore and take photos. This is one thing I really love about traveling with Bryan; we each can choose to do our own thing and then meet up for dinner and we both have a great time.

After breakfast, I headed out to browse in the little shops all along Grant street. I love wandering in and out of the stores to see what each of them has to offer. I found some cute dolls for the girls, a nice tea set and some fabulous deals on handbags.


Comments

Unknown said…
I benefitted from this trip...feel free to stop in at Chinatown anytime you're in the area. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden