Goodbye west coast...

Bryan and I arrived home safely after a wonderful week in Northern California. The weather was absolutely perfect the whole time we were there. The temperatures were in the high 60s and of course it was breezy. The morning we left it was drizzling and a bit foggy, but that was the only time it even misted.

I am still a bit sore from my bike incident on the bridge, but my bruises are healing and I'm still glad I attempted and made the trip across the bridge. If we go again I might walk across it, but no more biking the Golden Gate for me. Bryan did his map-my-ride calculations and it looks like we rode about 13 miles. No wonder I am so sore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden