Scala's for dessert

After a delicious dinner at Sams Grill we decided to walk off a little of our dinner and search for the perfect place for dessert. We walked through little Italy, down to the wharf and just never found exactly what I wanted. I was searching for the perfect chocolate offering.
Meanwhile, I had posted what we were doing on my status on facebook and one of my friends recommended Scalas Bistro on Powell. By this time we had hopped back on a cable car and were heading back towards Union Square and the cable car stopped right beside Scalas - it was definitely a sign. They had the most delicious dessert called chocolate chocolate and we finished every bite! http://www.scalasbistro.com/

Sometimes social networking comes in very handy - Thanks for the suggestion Nick!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden