Hendon Family Reunion in Sacramento

My mom's family has a reunion every couple of years and this one was held by her cousins John, Nancy and Stefini. John lives in Sacramento, so it was decided that they would host the reunion at his house.

My mother was a big believer in family and family gatherings and I know she would have been thrilled that Jenni and I attended. The Hendon clan is a happy, loud and loving family. Even though most of these are my 2nd and 3rd cousins we all know each other, and keep up with family happenings. I didn't realize this wasn't the norm in most families until I was older.


 
Jenni and Jewel picking limes
John, Tori and Xiao Xiao opened up their beautiful home to about 40 cousins and a grand time was had by all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden