While I was out working

View from clinic exam room

While I was in Utah for work, Verizon sent the movers over and Bryan oversaw the packing of our household. Thank goodness I stayed busy, otherwise I would have been worried sick about strangers packing up all my favorite possessions.




I was traveling with two co-workers who love to explore like I do, so that helped tremendously. I trained during the day and then enjoyed the late Utah sunsets with hiking, exploring and ski lift rides in the beautiful Timpanogos mountains. The people of Utah and Timpanogos hospital were wonderful hosts and great with directions and ideas. I even got to visit the Sundance resort, which was about 25 minutes from where we were working. A visit to Sundance has been on my bucket list for several years and it was just as beautiful as I imagined. I loved shopping at the general store and dining at the Owl Bar. If you ever find yourself at Sundance, get the beef sliders. They use local beef and it was hands down the best burger I've ever had!



Sundance gives ski lift rides in the evenings during full moons, thankfully we were there the right week and got to take a beautiful ride in the moonlight above the trees.








Now I just have to figure out how to get my whole family there, they would LOVE it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden