I wish you all a happy healthy 2009

I plan to have a wonderful healthy 2009, and that is my wish for everyone reading this blog. 

We celebrated and rang in the new year with some friends at our house this year, and a great time was had by all. My friend Kim brought me a bouquet of balloons that said "Goodbye 2008" and I had a great time popping each and every one of those! 

I am very glad to have 2008 behind me. I am healing well from my reconstructive surgery and all my tests and doctor's visits are very promising. I am feeling stronger each day and I've been cleared to begin exercise again.

Happy New Year! Once again - Thank you for all your ongoing love, support and prayers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden