Monday - I took a "me" day

Today was a great day. I had breakfast with my friend Kathy and we caught up on each other and our kids. Then I had lunch with my friends Anna and Sarah that I worked with several years ago. I always have a great time laughing and talking with my friends. I am VERY blessed with many good friends, the only problem is I don't get to see them often enough.

Tomorrow it's back to work. We will have our biggest training class since I started at Gordian. It should be a very busy 3-4 weeks. I really enjoy the people I work with. It is a great feeling to know you are surrounded by so many great people that genuinely care about you and you about them.

I will also see Dr. Peacock (Oncologist) tomorrow afternoon for my 6 month check up. I'm hoping she can give me my MRI results while I'm there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden