A whirlwind at work

I am grateful I have a job that I love, but lately it keeps me so busy I am a bit overwhelmed. A usual training class has 8-10 people in it. The last class had 18, and that kept us on our toes. This new class that started last week has 36 people in it! Whew! Will I ever learn all those names? 

One of the things I really enjoy is getting to know the new coaches one on one. This also helps us make sure they are understanding and the coaching process, before they leave training. The larger the class the harder that is to do. Thank goodness I'm not in this alone - I have fabulous coworkers.

Denise, Katherine and I went for a chips and salsa meeting on Friday afternoon to debrief and get our plan ready for next week. Please pray we all make it through and everyone has a good experience.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden