Nice long weekend

I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend. It's amazing how I had all sorts of plans to clean and do paperwork this weekend, and I did none of that. I only did fun things.

Friday night, we continued the celebration for Bryan's birthday with a dinner with friends. Bryan took last week off and declared it "The week of Bryan" - he hung out with Mike, played music, stayed up late watching movies and had a relaxing week. It's becoming an annual event that he looks forward to.

Saturday I got to hang out with Josh a lot of the day. We haven't had a chance to do that in years, and it was lots of fun for me. We didn't really do anything specific, ran errands, shopped a little and talked a lot.
Chassi took the girls to see her former foster mother on Saturday morning. When they got back we had a full family weekend. Jenni joined us all by mid-afternoon and we had a great time. It's nice (loud and busy, but nice) to occasionally gather everyone under one roof. Emri is starting to stand by herself, she will be off and walking any day now. Chassi and the girls made us all jungle animal shaped pancakes. Morgan liked the monkey best and Anna Belle preferred the elephant. I'm quite sure my Tuscaloosa cousins would agree she liked the elephant because she will grow up to be an Alabama fan. : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden