MRI results

I talked to the nurse practitioner at Dr. Whitworth's office today. The MRI shows just what the others did - some type of cyst on my spine, no changes in the last 6 months. The radiologist continues to feel it is not anything to worry about.  That's good news.

I also got a call late yesterday from Dr. Peacock's office, they said my potassium was 5.7, so today I went back in to have a redraw on that. I should hear back tomorrow - hopefully it was a bad specimen and it is in normal range. They run the cbc's in their office, but the chemistries they send out, so that is why I didn't hear about this until a day later.

I'm feeling well and staying positive that everything will be just fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden