A gift from Jenni


 Willie tells it like it is, and it makes me smile. Here are some of my favorite "Willie" quotes from the book:

“Using your religion and faith as a guide to your actions will do more for other people than if you just talk about it.”

“The wisdom is in the moments when the madness slips away and we remember the basics.”

“I believe that creative imagination rules the universe. I believe in the beauty of first love and the eternal power of all love. I believe in dreams and in dreamers, being one myself. I believe in the power of modern medicine and the wisdom of ancient medicine as well. I also believe in the power of laughter and the beauty of a good joke.”

 “If you forgive your enemies, it messes up their heads.”

“If someone is a jerk, that’s their misfortune, not yours.”

“Like they say, you’ve got to slow down and smell the flowers. Or in my case, smoke the flowers.”

“In the end, all of us are just angels flying too close to the ground.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden