Happy Mothers Day Mom - I love and miss you!

When I think about my Mom now I don't picture her as she was at the end of her life. I picture her running up and down the stairs at the Home Ec. building, teaching classes and enjoying her students. She was one busy lady and enjoyed every minute of it. It was apparent to everyone that Mom loved teaching and her students loved her right back. 

Mom was a very important part of my children's lives. I am so thankful they got to spend so much time with her and were able to build lots of wonderful memories with their Reba.

For me and my friends, she was the neighborhood kool-aid mom. We always had a house or yard full of friends and I don't remember her ever complaining. She and Dad always welcomed our friends with open arms.


I can still close my eyes and remember Mom's scent, she wore a perfume named "unforgettable". That is what she will always be for me and so many others...unforgettable.  

I love you Mom!

Comments

Wendy said…
I love this. she was very special!

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden