Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Royal Wedding

There are some things in your life that stick with you. Do you remember what you were you doing on July 29th, 1981?

I do! I was in a cabin at Reelfoot Lake with my Mom, Sisters, Cousin Greg, Aunt Jewel and Grandmother Tucker. We got up at 4am to watch the wedding of Charles and Diana. I remember thinking it was like watching a fairytale play out.

This week Jenni got to experience that same feeling when she and her roommates watched William and Kate's royal wedding. I couldn't help thinking how proud and happy for her sons Diana would have been had she still been here.

William and Kate - I wish you all the happiness in the world!

1 comment:

Lisa Moore said...

Mama would be so proud. I'm sure she's glad that little Jenni's plans for Prince Harry didn't really work out, but this wedding would've been a great party for all of us. I thought the basic silhouette of Kate's dress reminded me a lot of Mama's.