The Royal Wedding

There are some things in your life that stick with you. Do you remember what you were you doing on July 29th, 1981?

I do! I was in a cabin at Reelfoot Lake with my Mom, Sisters, Cousin Greg, Aunt Jewel and Grandmother Tucker. We got up at 4am to watch the wedding of Charles and Diana. I remember thinking it was like watching a fairytale play out.

This week Jenni got to experience that same feeling when she and her roommates watched William and Kate's royal wedding. I couldn't help thinking how proud and happy for her sons Diana would have been had she still been here.

William and Kate - I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Comments

Lisa Moore said…
Mama would be so proud. I'm sure she's glad that little Jenni's plans for Prince Harry didn't really work out, but this wedding would've been a great party for all of us. I thought the basic silhouette of Kate's dress reminded me a lot of Mama's.

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden