Another round of doctor visits...

Today was my routine every three month check up with Dr. Whitworth (breast surgeon). There was a mix up in my appointment times, so I had an hour and a half before they could see me. This actually ended up working in my favor, because my friend Kathy works very close to his office. I called and she met me at J.Alexander's for some delicious spinach dip and salad. 
Once back at the doctor, I saw Norma, the Nurse Practitioner and she did a physical exam to check for any signs of recurrence and pronounced me healthy! 

I'll see Dr. Peacock (Oncologist) on July 28th for lab work and yet another exam. I won't complain - as long as they keep giving me good reports.

Thank you for your continued prayers, love and support!

Comments

CB said…
Yay! Another piece of good news! So happy for you Laura. XOXO

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden