Thoughts

I was promised that cancer would not always be the first and last thoughts of my day. More and more I'm finding this to be true. I am really trying to begin and end my day focusing on all the things I have to be thankful for. I will always have doctors visits and scars to remind me of what I've been through, but at least it is not a constant focus these days.

It seems every week I meet or hear about someone who is just beginning their cancer journey and it breaks my heart that others are having to experience this. I really hope a cure for cancer will be found in my lifetime, so the future generations will not have to go through this. 

I reserved the "Fight like a girl" team name for this years Komen for the Cure race in October. I'll post more details on this soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden