Eyelash frustration

This blog may sound a bit vain and whiny...so forgive me in advance.

I inherited my Dad's long black eyelashes. His have much more curl, some curling in a complete circle, but mine were always long and fairly full. I remember in high school Amber and I gobbing the mascara on, and then separating each lash with a needle to get that definition we wanted. We never had the Farah Fawcett hair, so we focused on our eyes. Well...since chemo my eyelashes have returned, but when they finally get to a decent length, they seem to break off. It's getting very frustrating. I keep reminding myself to be thankful they returned at all. Some people never regrow them at all.

Tomorrow will be my 1 year and 3 month appointment Dr. Peacock (Oncologist). It's also time to have my vitamin D level checked for my Orthopedic doctor. I'll update more after these appointments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden