Six Flags over Texas


Friday we caught the trolley at our hotel and headed to Six Flags for a day of roller-coasters, log rides and carousels. It was hot, but there were misting fans strategically located all through the park. We kept our drink bottles refilled and stayed hydrated and happy. After riding the Texas Giant and Runaway Mountain I decided maybe I had outgrown the big thrill rides. I felt a bit bruised and shaken. I remember as a teenager running from the exit to get back in line to go again - I didn't have any desire to do that on this trip.


After our full day at Six Flags we hurried back to the hotel to change and head to dinner at "The Blackeyed Pea" to meet up with the family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden