Dinner with friends

Catherine and Mickey popped in for our bi-weekly dinner and a movie. Catherine cooks and we eat and watch a movie. Well we intend to watch a movie, but we always end up laughing and talking and ignore the movie.

This past 6 wks we have been staying very well fed. The group at work sends delicious dinners on Thursdays. The Spears are always calling and saying "hey come on over, we have dinner ready". Carmen and Arnold brought us "Moe's". (it's nice to be able to say I'm craving Moe's and have it delivered to your door) 

We are completely spoiled- Thank you all!


Comments

Amy said…
I need to know when I can bring you something that you're craving! Please, let me know!!!
I'll be back to work in 2 wks for afternoon popcorn with you! We can pretend we are at the movies.

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden