Grateful

Thank you all for the support, prayers and the food. This has definitely been much easier to go through because of such great people surrounding me.
Here are just a few of them:
-Melodie popped in yesterday with a hug and daises and that MADE my day 
-Kathy brought me a Mp3 player loaded with audio books
-Denise has us her hooked on her homemade sourdough bread she's been delivering weekly
-Mickey shows up and waters my plants and reminds me to laugh (I think you'd make a cute bluebird)
-Angela sent me an edible fruit arrangement -these are so cute and so delicious
-The ladies at Maple Hill sent me a great lap quilt (Bryan's mom works with this fabulous group of ladies) 
-Sherron knitted me a cozy red prayer shawl
-Catherine - well she's my task manager -she seems to have everyone on email and lets anyone know if I have a need, sometimes before I know I have a need. Of course she makes the best jambalaya this side of New Orleans, and she even makes my portion half strength so I don't need prilosec.
-Rose makes the best baked Ziti there is -that girl cannot only write a hit song, but she can cook too!
-Teresa, Billy brought great cheesecake and casserole
-Rebecca made enough poppyseed chicken to feed my whole clan and it was awesome
-Carol and Joan sent a basket with all things needed: literature, writing, art and chocolate!
-Anna sent beautiful flowers 
-Elizabeth and Katie brought me my fruit parfait craving!
-JHo, Janie, Samara and Lisa sent me a great another edible arrangement with chocolate dipped strawberries just as we finished the first one
-Jenni and Chassi gave my house a pre-chemo scrubbing and disinfecting
-Oh and my sitters while I couldn't do much: Bryan, Amber, Sandy, Lori, Jenni, Kim and Lisa 

I'm sure I left someone off unintentionally, but I appreciate it all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden