Good Weekend

It's been a good weekend, Dad, Sherry, Michael and Franklin came by on Friday. Lisa had taken them, Anna and Morgan to "Go Dog Go"- it is always good to get a hug and see their sweet faces. Belle brought us a delicious dinner on Friday night and I got to catch up with Beth on the phone today. It's always nice to catch up with my cousins.

Today, I ran a few errands and saw some old friends and shopped a bit. I do get tired easily, but no nausea or pain to speak of. I have learned to rest between bouts of activity and that seems to help a lot. I'm up to 20 minutes at a time on the treadmill, it's just been too hot to walk outdoors for me.
Tonight, we went by to wish Dale a happy 40th and have a yummy taco. Dale- you don't look a day over 35, and you looked fabulous in your toga!

Comments

Sherry Thomas said…
It was great to see you, Laura, and the children! I am glad you are doing so well. I admire your courage and fortitude. Your dad and I love you. We stopped by to see Jesse a few minutes for his 15th birthday and also to see Bob Landon. Elizabeth and her family were there readying the girls for camp tomorrow. They had just been to their church camp and were going to go to MSYC next. Elizabeth was busy washing clothes for them. Bob seems to be doing well. I really like your hair cut. Love, Sherry

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden