Hair

Yesterday was tough, but with the support of my wonderful family and friends I got through it.

My hair is officially gone. It had started really coming out so Jenni cut it as short as she could, and then Josh came over later in the day and buzzed it for me. I knew it would happen and I thought I was prepared, but when it actually started falling out, I kind of melted down. As I've been reminded, thank goodness for "portable hair" and hats.
I want to thank all of you who let me cry on your shoulder yesterday, and also for the late night chocolate fix from Lori and Angie. I've discovered that chocolate makes everything more bearable.

Comments

CB said…
i'm so sorry. i know you will look beautiful no matter what, but i'm sure it was still very hard. i'm praying for you. let me know if you need anything.

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden