Birthday

Friday the 14th, was my 44th birthday. I think next year I may start counting backwards, but after last year I am very glad to be here to celebrate.

I took the day off from work and slept late. Then Jenni and I went shopping and bought some new Nikes and workout pants to go with the new workout tops that my friend Katherine gave me.

Since I am committed to do this wellness pilot; I did go into work at 4pm for my Thrive workout. I can actually tell I am making progress already with the program. Tracking my calories was not my favorite thing to do on my birthday - so I just tried to take it easy and still enjoy. I thought I was meeting a couple of friends at J. Alexanders for a quick appetizer and some cheer, but when I arrived there was a surprise party waiting for me! If I had known I would have at least applied a bit of make up and showered, instead of just sponging off after my workout. Oh well, guess it wouldn't have been a surprise if I had been tipped off.

Thank you fabulous friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden