Wellness Pilot

Today I had my body composition analysis and fitness test, and well let's just say - I have a lot of work to do. My trainer, Mitch had me do push ups and sit ups for 1 minute and a step test for 3 minutes while wearing a heart rate monitor. It's no surprise that I don't have much upper body strength after my surgery last year, so this program should definitely help me get some of that back. After the test I set fitness goals and then met with Nikki, my dietitian. She will calculate my calorie needs and send me some sample meal plans. They also asked today if they could video my journey with the program - talk about pressure to succeed! Oh well, it's probably the motivation I need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden