Wedding shower

Saturday we had a wedding shower for my cousin Megan. I had planned to get all the shopping done and clean my house on Friday night, but with the surprise party - that idea went out the window.
Thank goodness, Bryan, Josh, Chassi and Jenni all chipped in and helped me get everything ready. Linda and Lisa arrived bearing food and lent a hand as well. There was plenty of food for everyone, and Megan got some beautiful and useful gifts to get her and Carson started in their happy home.

Megan's mom, Brenda, is my first cousin and when Bryan and I married and moved to Memphis she helped us more than she will ever know. Bryan and I were young and needed lots of guidance getting set up, in addition to learning our way around Memphis. I don't know what I would have done without her. I hope we can be here for Megan the way Brenda was there for me.

I tried to invite all the first cousins that were within driving range of the shower, and it was a fabulous day! It was so great to spend the day with my aunts, uncles and cousins. I am blessed with an awesome family - we just don't get to see each other often enough.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden