Komen Race for the Cure October 10th

“Fight like a girl” is open for registration! The Komen Race for the Cure is October 10th in Maryland Farms, and I would love for you to join the team.
Last year I walked this 5K one week after my last chemo treatment. I would have never made it through, except for the fact I was surrounded by my wonderful friends and family members. It was exhausting and exhilarating to finish the race. I plan to have much more spring in my step this year!

If you'd like to join:
Follow This Link to my personal page (personal page is for donations from people who cannot join us for the walk)
If you will be walking with us on October 10th - Click “My Team Page”, and then
“Join the Team”

Komen will send you a t-shirt, but if you want a supercute “Fight like a girl” shirt – you can order them here:
http://www.twochicksdesigns.com/Breast_Cancer_Awareness_Apparel_s/13.htm

Thank you for all your continued prayers and support!
Laura

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden